Since 1966, Norwegian Cruise Line has served as the industry leader for innovation, most notably with the introduction of Freestyle Cruising®, giving guests more choices of what to do and see with the freedom to do it their way.
Norwegian Cruise Line invites guests to experience 13 purpose-built Freestyle Cruising ships, providing guests with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxed, resort-style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea, including Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway.
Norwegian Cruise Line’s Peace of Mind Policy
- Cancel Up to 48 Hours Prior -For all cruises through November 30, cancel up to 48 hours prior to your holiday start date.
- 100% Future Cruise Credit -Enjoy the flexibility to use your 100% Future Cruise Credit for sailings through December 2022.
- Book Risk-Free -For all cruises December 1 and beyond, you can cancel up to 4 months before your sailing and receive a full refund under our regular cancellation policy.
- ALL-NEW AIR FILTRATION – Installation of medical-grade air-filters, H13 HEPA, that remove 99.95% of airborne pathogens across our entire fleet to ensure the air you breathe is clean.
- ENHANCED SCREENING PROTOCOLS – All guests will undergo an enhanced pre-embarkation health screening, and those considered at risk will undergo additional screening. Additionally, all crew will undergo extensive screening prior to embarkation and constant monitoring throughout the voyage. Touchless temperature checks and continuous monitoring of guests and crew throughout the voyage will help identify potential health issues, offering an additional layer of prevention and protection.
- INCREASED SANITATION MEASURES – All ships are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to every voyage in accordance with company protocols, which are developed in partnership with CDC’s Vessel Sanitation Programme. Embarkation terminals will be sanitized continuously, and, where possible, fogged before and after each embarkation and debarkation. Further, all staterooms, suites and public areas will be cleaned, sanitized and disinfected at an increased frequency, and including the use of Electrostatic Spray Technology.
- RESPONSIBLE SOCIAL DISTANCING – To provide even more space for responsible social distancing, guest capacity on board will be reduced. Staggered embarkation and online check-in will be implemented for proper social distancing. In addition, we are committed to reducing capacity in all public areas throughout the voyage.
- ENHANCED MEDICAL RESOURCES – Onboard medical centres will be fully equipped with the latest testing kits and medical supplies. We are also increasing our medical team fleetwide. Additionally, each ship has dedicated isolation accommodations should the need arise.
- EXTENDED SHIP TO SHORE SAFETY – We’re partnering with our local destinations and tour operators to ensure our industry-leading health and sanitation protocols extend to the shoreside experience. We will only visit safe, open ports of call which may cause changes to your itinerary. Keeping our guests up-to-date with the latest confirmed changes impacting their itineraries is a top priority.
With 94 itineraries, 11 close-to-home North American departure cities and 119 ports of call, guests are guaranteed a vacation like no other.
[standout-css3-button href=”http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/fleet_brochure/”]Fleet E-brochure[/standout-css3-button]
[standout-css3-button href=”http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/caribbean11-13/”]Caribbean E-brochure[/standout-css3-button]
[standout-css3-button href=”http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/ncl/europe1214/index.php#/0″]Europe E-brochure[/standout-css3-button]
The Norwegian Cruise Line fleet
Pride of America
Breakaway Plus Class
The Norwegian Cruise Line Destinations
- Bahamas & Florida Cruises
- Canada & New England
- Mexican Riviera
- Pacific Coastal Cruises
- Panama Canal