There’s plenty of fun to go around on a Carnival Cruise Line vacation –for all ages! Carnival is the most popular cruise line in the world, with “Fun Ships” operating voyages ranging from three to 16 days in length to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Europe, and Bermuda.
Let one of our counselors help you plan your Carnival Cruise and request a no-obligation quote today!
The Carnival Cruise Line Fleet and Destinations
|Ship||Cruise To||Depart From||Cruise Length|
|Mardi Gras||Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Transatlantic||Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL, Copenhagen, Denmark, London, England, New York, NY||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Breeze||Bermuda, Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale, FL, Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Conquest||Bahamas, Caribbean||Miami, FL||2-5 days, 6-9 days|
|Carnival Dream||Caribbean||Galveston, TX||2-5 days|
|Carnival Ecstasy||Bahamas, Caribbean||Jacksonville, FL||2-5 days, 6-9 days|
|Carnival Elation||Bahamas, Caribbean||Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL||2-5 days|
|Carnival Freedom||Caribbean, Panama Canal||Galveston, TX||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Glory||Caribbean, Panama Canal||New Orleans, LA||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Horizon||Caribbean||Miami, FL||6-9 days|
|Carnival Legend||Alaska, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Panama Canal, Transatlantic||Los Angeles, CA, Tampa, FL, Barcelona, Spain, London, England, New York, NY, Seattle, WA, Vancouver, Bc, Canada, Venice, Italy||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Liberty||Bahamas||Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL||2-5 days|
|Carnival Magic||Bermuda, Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale, FL, Miami, FL||6-9 days|
|Carnival Miracle||Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal||Los Angeles, CA, Miami, FL, Tampa, FL, San Diego, CA, San Francisco, CA||2-5 days, 6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Panorama||Mexico||Los Angeles, CA||2-5 days, 6-9 days|
|Carnival Paradise||Caribbean||Tampa, FL||2-5 days|
|Carnival Pride||Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, Panama Canal||Baltimore, MD||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Radiance||Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Transatlantic||Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL, Barcelona, Spain, New York, NY, Norfolk, VA||2-5 days, 6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Sensation||Bahamas, Caribbean||Miami, FL||2-5 days|
|Carnival Spirit||Alaska, Hawaii||Honolulu, HI, Seattle, WA, Vancouver, Bc, Canada||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Splendor||Mexico, Transpacific||Los Angeles, CA||6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Sunrise||Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Panama Canal||Fort Lauderdale, FL, New York, NY, Norfolk, VA||2-5 days, 6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Sunshine||Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean||Charleston, SC||2-5 days, 6-9 days, 10+ days|
|Carnival Valor||Caribbean||New Orleans, LA||2-5 days|
|Carnival Vista||Caribbean||Galveston, TX||6-9 days|
Learn more about the Carnival Cruise Line Fleet by viewing the ship guide brochure
Ship Cleaning Standards for your peace of mind
Ship Cleaning Standards
In addition to our existing rigorous daily cleaning regimen and standards, we have established additional sanitation/disinfection/cleaning measures:
- More frequent sanitizing of tables, chairs, menus and other surfaces in restaurants and bars before use.
- More frequent open deck sanitation of sun loungers, outdoor furniture, mini-golf, sports equipment, handrails, etc.
- Additional sanitizing of frequently hand-touched surfaces in all public areas and lounges, all restaurants, lobbies, elevators, handrails, public phones, counters, public displays, medical centers, gangways, casino chips, games, slot machines, fitness machines, children’s toys, and security screening equipment, among others.
- Wherever possible, staff is serving guests at food stations, including the Lido buffet and ice cream machines. Where not possible due to layout restrictions or other locations such as condiment set-ups and salsa bars, dedicated personnel are posted to monitor these stations and service and ensure they are cleaned and sanitized in a timely manner. In any self-service areas that remain, serving utensils are replaced on a more frequent basis.
- Stateroom surfaces and fixtures are thoroughly cleaned up to twice daily with particular attention to bathrooms and surfaces frequently touched. All guest corridors including handrails and stateroom door handles are frequently sanitized. During instances that guests display flu-like symptoms, the stateroom will receive additional deep cleaning.
- Hand-washing sinks and/or hand sanitizing applications are available at the entrances to all dining rooms and the Lido buffet. A roster of guest communications detailing proper hand-washing techniques are visible throughout the ships and reiterated by staff and officers onboard.
- Additional hand sanitizers/dispensers have been placed in highly trafficked locations where there may not be hand-wash sinks available.
- The temperature in our washers and dryers has been increased for enhanced disinfection of laundered goods, including bedding, tablecloths, towels, napkins, etc.
- At night, a deep cleaning and disinfection process is conducted utilizing electro-static applications through specialized machines in highly-trafficked public areas (including all restaurants, the fitness center, spa, lido deck areas, promenade, casino, medical center, public restrooms, lounges, bars, lobbies, elevators, atrium, youth activity centers, arcade and all crew public areas).
- Our onboard Medical Centers are staffed to handle a wide variety of staff and crew medical situations. Any guest or crew member who exhibits symptoms of influenza or upper respiratory infection with fever is strongly encouraged to visit the medical center for a complimentary medical consultation.