Disney Cruise Line® has selected the most stunning destinations – in the most exciting regions around the world – for cruises you and your family will not soon forget. Enjoy the service and expertise of our dedicated crew as we guide you in your exploration of international ports of call, from the Caribbean to Alaska to Europe and beyond. Discover, in detail, the world of delights waiting for you.
Created with all the imagination of Disney dream makers, our newest ships feature spectacular innovations that will make magic happen in brand-new ways. Both created with their own special touches, Disney Dream and her new sister ship, Disney Fantasy share the magic, that has made Disney Cruise Line famous.
Onboard Credit Offer from Magically Carefree Vacations
Receive up to 5% of your cruise price in shipboard credit when you book any new Disney Cruise Line® Sailing with Magically Carefree Vacations. This is not a rebate or check you will receive after you cruise; this is a shipboard credit you can use on your cruise! Use your credits for shopping, shore excursions, spa treatments and more.
Cruises Priced at $500 or above receive a $25 shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $1000 or above receive a $50 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $3000 or above receive a $150 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $4000 or above receive a $200 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $8000 or above receive a $400 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $9000 or above receive a $450 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $10000 or above receive a $500 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $12000 or above receive a $600 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $14000 or above receive a $700 Shipboard credit*
Cruises Priced at $20,000 or above receive a $1,000 Shipboard credit*
Ask your counselor about other shipboard credit amounts.
**Shipboard credits above are provided as examples and guests will receive shipboard credits of 5% for each thousand dollar increment of the base cruise price. This offer is for new reservations only. Shipboard credit offer is not available on reservations booked onboard or transferred to Magically Carefree Vacations. When determining your shipboard credit, the credit is calculated on the price of your cruise only and does not include the price of air tickets, gratuities, excursions and any non-commissionable options. Shipboard credit has no cash value and any unused portion is forfeited.
Introducing Cruise Date Flexibility
For any cruises booked by August 31, 2020 for sailings through March 2021, you can rest assured knowing you can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to departure.
Today, having peace of mind in your travel plans is more important than ever. This temporary modification to Disney Cruise Line’s standard booking policy allows you and your family to adjust your sail date should they need to.
- This offer is for new bookings made by August 31, 2020 and existing bookings (within the departure date window)
- Applicable to cruises departing through March 31, 2021
- Guests can change their sail date up to 15 days prior to their cruise to any cruise commencing prior to April 1, 2022.
- Guests who have booked before August 31, 2020 have the ability to change their sail date up to 15 days prior to embarkation.
- Guests scheduled to sail on or before March 31, 2021 may take advantage of this offer.
- Guests who wish to change their sail date must move to a future sailing that commences prior to April 1, 2022. Standard prevailing rates will apply.
- Guests cannot change their reservation back to the original sail date after taking advantage of this offer.
- Should you cancel your new sail date, any cancellation fees applicable to the original sail date will be deferred and applied as a minimum cancellation fee to the future sailing.
- Standard air cancellation fees apply for Guests who booked flights through Disney Cruise Line.
The Disney Cruise Line® Fleet
Disney Cruise Line® Destinations
- California Coast
- Panama Canal